Welcome to the Lazy Dog Ranch!

We hope you will find inspiration, information and most of all humor as we share our adventures in advancing a more sustainable lifestyle in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

I got the Keys!

Poor Karl gets pulled in 100 different directions this time of year.  The warm weather this week has seen us coming home from work- scarfing what mom has been kind enough to cook for us - and then venturing outside to attend to the numerous tasks we have to tackle. 

I am working to tidy up long neglected beds and can spread mulch and chips like a banshee- which kept Karl interrupted getting loads of mulch.

FINALLY - with a little refresher lesson, I was able to pry the keys from his hands and use the tractor myself!  While I am not as gifted with the scoop- I am getting by and we are much more productive.


The long neglected rock garden gets a fresh coat of mulch, and the garden bench a fresh coat of bright paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment